Another Baby! I Don't Think So!
Yesterday:
Rachel-"Mommy...I want two baby sisters...one is Amanda Jasmine Ariel (Rachel's latest name for her sister) and then I want another sister!"
Mom-"I don't think so...we don't have enough room in this house!"
Rachel-"Amanda Jasmine Ariel can sleep in the bassinet and the other sister can sleep in the crib"
Rachel's idea seems extremely overwhelming at this point...the last couple of days have been hard. Amanda was dealing with constipation and lots of gas so during the day, she doesn't sleep very well or very long. At night, she does sleep but still wakes up every 3 hours to eat. Rachel has been hard too. Because Amanda requires so much attention lately, Rachel has been acting up just to get attention and our patience has been running low. She is also very clingy and follows me around the house like a shadow. She wakes up in the middle of the night looking for me as well. To top it all off, I developed a fever two nights ago that has only subsided this morning. During these times, it is discouraging and tiring...I can only cling to what Psalms promises, that God is our Helper. Inspite of it all, I smile when I see this:
Rachel-"Mommy...I want two baby sisters...one is Amanda Jasmine Ariel (Rachel's latest name for her sister) and then I want another sister!"
Mom-"I don't think so...we don't have enough room in this house!"
Rachel-"Amanda Jasmine Ariel can sleep in the bassinet and the other sister can sleep in the crib"
Rachel's idea seems extremely overwhelming at this point...the last couple of days have been hard. Amanda was dealing with constipation and lots of gas so during the day, she doesn't sleep very well or very long. At night, she does sleep but still wakes up every 3 hours to eat. Rachel has been hard too. Because Amanda requires so much attention lately, Rachel has been acting up just to get attention and our patience has been running low. She is also very clingy and follows me around the house like a shadow. She wakes up in the middle of the night looking for me as well. To top it all off, I developed a fever two nights ago that has only subsided this morning. During these times, it is discouraging and tiring...I can only cling to what Psalms promises, that God is our Helper. Inspite of it all, I smile when I see this:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home