Lee Chronicles

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thoughts about work

I've returned to work since last week. My thoughts? I enjoy my work and love being there. Everyday is different and challenging but not stressful to the point where I don't like being there. The hard part has been leaving the girls and trusting that I'm not the only one that can take care of them. I miss having that opportunity and being in control of their daily schedules and habits. Rachel seemed just fine with spending the time with Randy but Amanda missed my presence and was not thrilled about drinking from the bottle...but she did it. She also seemed restless and not as happy...but then she did get sick too so we think it may be that as well. I do miss them..but I know I would also miss work if I didn't have it so I guess God has blessed me then...with the ability to do both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home