Lee Chronicles

Friday, January 26, 2007

Mother Daughter Time

One of the hardest struggles has been trying to find the time and motivation to exercise. When I'm not working, cleaning, feeding, or sleeping, I just want to "veg" out and do nothing....and exercise hasn't fallen into any of those categories. However, last week, I finally felt and saw that it was "time." Rachel had a fun time with me doing a step tape in the living room. In fact, she kept up with me for a good 10 minutes!!! It was so funny to watch her doing it while Amanda was sitting in her saucer wondering why her mom and sister are frantically jumping up and down on a piece of blue plastic.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM , Blogger smile4me8p said...

    That's great that you were able to get a workout in! It's a good reminder for me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home