Lee Chronicles

Friday, July 22, 2011

Amanda Antics

#1
Last week, she was upset because I took her TV time away for telling me a lie. She was mad and was hiding behind the couch. Then she yells from behind the couch, "Dad...how do you spell 'don't?....how do you spell like?...wait, never mind about like...I can sound it out!"

Then she hands me a teeny tiny note which said,
Dear Mom I don't lic you.

I told her that hurts my feelings and that is not kind. She writes me another note:
I am sory Love Amanda

#2
Then yesterday we had to call the plumber because the toilet was clogged. She confesses....
Mom, I had to put a lot of toilet paper in the toilet so I could finish the roll...and get the telescope before Rachel got to it.
Do you get upset or laugh??? There's a fine line between the two!


#3
A couple weeks back, she says to Randy, "You better be nice to me because you won't have the chance to later when you get old and die. This is your chance now to be nice!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home