Booger...Book...It's all the same!
S
My mom has been coming by everyday this week to help us out!...It's been so nice and makes my day so much easier. We've even ventured out to the Great Mall, Trader Joe's...Target...
One day, Rachel was in her room trying to fall asleep and we heard her crying, "I lost it! I lost it!" I was nursing Amanda so my mom went in and I heard her say to Rachel, "I don't know where your book is...go ask your mom!" Rachel came out and said to me, "I can't find my booger anywhere. It was in my nose and now it's gone." My mom thought she said book but she meant booger because she didn't know what "booger" was in English! We all had a good laugh.
P.S. Further proof that Randy should never go grocery shopping with Rachel! The "Princess" box pictured caught their attention so much that they had to buy it! Shortly after arriving home, Randy made her throw all of the candy out and keep the box! I guess Randy's Marketing degree only makes him more of a target for potential advertisers!

My mom has been coming by everyday this week to help us out!...It's been so nice and makes my day so much easier. We've even ventured out to the Great Mall, Trader Joe's...Target...
One day, Rachel was in her room trying to fall asleep and we heard her crying, "I lost it! I lost it!" I was nursing Amanda so my mom went in and I heard her say to Rachel, "I don't know where your book is...go ask your mom!" Rachel came out and said to me, "I can't find my booger anywhere. It was in my nose and now it's gone." My mom thought she said book but she meant booger because she didn't know what "booger" was in English! We all had a good laugh.
P.S. Further proof that Randy should never go grocery shopping with Rachel! The "Princess" box pictured caught their attention so much that they had to buy it! Shortly after arriving home, Randy made her throw all of the candy out and keep the box! I guess Randy's Marketing degree only makes him more of a target for potential advertisers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home