Last night, Rachel had a Christmas party at her school. All of her classmates performed Christmas songs on the stage in front of everyone. It was really cute. You would have thought there was a celebrity sighting or something when the kids walked it. Everyone's cameras starting going off like wild and parents were pushing their way up to the front to get a good shot. I guess this is where it all begins...I told Randy that night that we better dig out our camcorder because we have years and years of these "memorable" moments to catch. When I was watching her, I was amazed that this was the same child I used to hold in my arms to sleep....or even the same child that would cry when I left the room...and now here she was singing Christmas songs without flinching in front of over 60 people.
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home