Lee Chronicles

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Amanda Update


Seven and half months! She's my sweet and mellow girl that gets toted around everywhere in her carseat! By nature, she's much calmer and even tempered than you know who...however, if she's hungry or tired..don't worry...you'll definitely hear about it! She's very strong and can kick very hard. She's almost pulling to a standing position and can turn her body 180 degrees by kicking her legs. She chews everything and loves to tear paper napkins into bits. She's also into cardboard boxes and magazines. Recently, she loves playing peekaboo, especially when she sits in her highchair in the kitchen and I'm in the garage putting clothes in the washer/dryer. Her favorites are bananas and apples, although she will eat any of the veges except for green beans. Do you blame her? It didn't look so appetizing to me either when I took it out of the Gerber container! I think it's almost time for a haircut but I'm not sure how to cut it! We tried clips/hair bands but she keeps taking them out.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home