Lee Chronicles

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Misc Stuff

Rachel calls this her "Mexican hat"...it's supposed to be an Easter Hat!


Randy and Rachel rearranged Rachel's room recently in anticipation of Randy's mom's visit in May/June when the two of them will be roomates!

On a side note, can I tell you that I'm so tired of Strawberry Shortcake stories! My friend Serena(thanks a lot Serena!) bought Rachel a collection of six S.S. stories that she insists on me reading to her everyday, before her nap and at bedtime. This is continuous for the last month! I can recite all six stories with my eyes closed! The problem is, so can Rachel so she knows when I try to skip parts!













1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM , Blogger smile4me8p said...

    hahaha! no skipping/cheating! maybe you should have rachel read it to you instead!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home