Yesterday, I went to Walmart with Amanda and came home saying, "I'm never taking that girl shopping with me again!" We went in with the stroller and she did not want to stay in there! She kept walking down the aisles and around to the next aisle, without once turning around to see if I was behind her. Then, I saw that the spacemakers were on sale for 50 cents and of course I had to buy 20 for my students so I loaded up the stroller. They didn't all fit so I put some in the front seat of the stroller...as I was chasing Amanda down the aisles, the boxes kept falling left and right, like a comedy act. I had it! I hoisted the little girl back into the stroller and strapped her down. But because she took up so much stroller space, I needed to put some of the boxes where she was sitting. So as we're walking up to the front to pay, Amanda keeps tossing those boxes over her left and right shoulders and I kept having to pick them up. Did anyone offer to help??? NO! She is so different from Rachel, because Rachel never once took more than 2 steps away from me, in fear of being left behind!
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home