CDM
Cousins' Day at CDM............
Amanda's favorite place...the mirror in the baby crawling room! Did you know there's a lady that lurks around the outside of that room, just waiting for you to do something wrong????? Two seconds after I hastily changed Amanda's diaper in there, she ran in and told me that I had to throw my diaper away. So Felicia did it and the lady followed her out the door to make sure she threw it away in the bathroom! Then she came back in to tell her that her shoes had to be off!
Amanda's favorite place...the mirror in the baby crawling room! Did you know there's a lady that lurks around the outside of that room, just waiting for you to do something wrong????? Two seconds after I hastily changed Amanda's diaper in there, she ran in and told me that I had to throw my diaper away. So Felicia did it and the lady followed her out the door to make sure she threw it away in the bathroom! Then she came back in to tell her that her shoes had to be off!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home