Where Have I Been???????
No, I haven't disappeared...or lost my desire to blog...I've actually been WRITING!!!!! I've been helping my school write their application for the Distinguished School Award and have been frantically working on this project the last couple of weeks! For those who know, my usual bedtime is no later than 10. I've been writing until midnight all last week! Yesterday was my first day off as the first draft has been sent to our consultant for his comments...basically, I have a week to rest before the draft comes back butchered so we can do it all over again!
In all honesty, I've enjoyed it on some level. I've forgotten the joy of writing and using my brain in a different way. I've missed focusing on something else besides the two, oopss...i mean the three joys of my life...and it's reminded me that I am a person of myself...not so and so's mom or whose wife...or someone's daughter..
I'm also thankful that Randy has been supportive and flexible. He even took off two days this week off so I could work on it. Never mind that he got suckered into going to Toys'R Us and "Amanda had to get this toy! She wouldn't get off the floor without it!"
I'll keep you posted on the progress of this application! Let's just say if the blog says we're going to Disneyland, that's a good thing!
In all honesty, I've enjoyed it on some level. I've forgotten the joy of writing and using my brain in a different way. I've missed focusing on something else besides the two, oopss...i mean the three joys of my life...and it's reminded me that I am a person of myself...not so and so's mom or whose wife...or someone's daughter..
I'm also thankful that Randy has been supportive and flexible. He even took off two days this week off so I could work on it. Never mind that he got suckered into going to Toys'R Us and "Amanda had to get this toy! She wouldn't get off the floor without it!"
I'll keep you posted on the progress of this application! Let's just say if the blog says we're going to Disneyland, that's a good thing!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home