Lee Chronicles

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Swimming Pics


Rachel loves to go swimming now...it's a joy to see...but mostly a relief given that I've paid in full for her lessons(which are nonrefundable!) until Christmas.
She can now float in the water and move about a yard or so. But she's still having a hard time kicking straight and keeping her arms out in front of her. But she enjoys dunking her head in the water now and blowing bubbles.

We rinse off after swimming because the girls eat lunch in the car and then go straight to school. The tricky part is keeping Amanda in the stroller occupied while I rinse off the girls.


Hey, why am I always stuck in the stroller while they get to have fun???

Goggle Smiles


Here is Rachel jumping in the water...she's supposed to jump in, turn around, grab the wall and pull herself up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home