May Update
Mrs. Dennis, Rachel and Ms. Fough on her birthday!
"Hey, let's play!"
"Hee..hee...I'm not sure why I'm laughing but something at home is always funny!"I continue to be delinquent in my blogging....May has been a busy month. Amanda is now almost 22 months and quite the toddler. Her favorite word already is "no" with "bug" and "fish" as her second favorites. She copies everything that Rachel does and is quite coordinatd. After hours(meaning after Rachel goes to bed), she loves to play and kiss/hug us ..and run around the house and "hide." Rachel, now officially five, is quite the 15 year old. She uses words like "ridiculous" although she pronounces it as "ridi-key-lous"....She's excited about Kindergarten but continues to enjoy being at home with us all the time. Her newest craze is playing teacher with Amanda and of course, Rachel always has to be the teacher.
On the flip side, discipline and knowing how to lead them has been a challenge this month. Rachel likes to challenge and test...and many times is not kind to Amanda. There are good days where she does..and other days when she doesn't. Today at church, Randy and I asked for prayer to lead these girls in a godly way and we trust God will hear our prayers and see our hearts' desire.
Me???I'm off to Disneyland next week! Yeah!!!! Well, I won't actually be going inside of Disneyland but our Distinguished School awards' ceremony is at the Disneyland Hotel. I'm looking forward to some closure/celebration to this chapter and also looking forward to spending some time with Becky and maybe Sunny. I've decided not to take the girls...it would be too stressful for such a short period of time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home