Lee Chronicles

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Update

Seattle Trip Pictures Hanging out at the top of the Sculpture Garden

We stumbled upon a community garden right in the heart of downtown! Tulips..my favorite!

The first Starbucks!


I had raw oysters for the second time only in my life!



Yes, I have not blogged in a month! To be truthful, I was turned off by a "comment" that I received on one of the photos...I was so appalled that someone tried to use the blog as a means of advertising! Urrghh!








The highlight of the month...probably my trip to Seattle with Sunny. I had a hard time adjusted at first. What do you mean I don't have to eat lunch by noon so we can adhere to nap time? What do you mean I can wander around any store I want to and not be bothered? And have you eaten an entire meal while it's still hot????? The frustrating thing was that I wanted to catch up on sleep and I wasn't able to fall/stay asleep. The best part??? Yummy food everyday and drinking coffee in peace. However, I did miss Randy and the girls terribly and everywhere I went, I thought about them and what they would think of something...or whether they would like it...or what Randy would have said to me, etc. So God reminded me of the blessings of family, love and children. That by the end of four days, I was really ready to come back and change the diapers, wash the dishes and put the girls to bed...those are part of my daily blessings as well. It takes walking away to realize that.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home