Lee Chronicles

Monday, March 24, 2008

Amanda-20 months


In a few days, Amanda will be twenty months already. Today, I was commenting to Randy that Rachel would have been really lonely by now if she did not have a sibling. Even though they fight over things all the time and I'm constantly telling her to be gentle and not yell, in her own way, she needs Amanda and they do keep each other company. So, I'm thankful for my girls and how God has blessed us with two.
Amanda is not talking very much but she's been making up for it the last few days. She said chicken today in Chinese and she's been practicing her "no" all day long! Also, she says jumper as "per" and can say everyone's name in the family, in her own way! She's very stubborn and focused...and will not be deterred from doing something. She loves to play with balls and puts everything imaginable in her mouth. The other day, she was sucking on a dime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home