Preschool Graduation
Here is Rachel's graduation. I wasn't planning on going because it was a workday for me but I'm glad that I did because I didn't realize that it was going to be such a big event for them! I actually got a little bit choked up near the end when I realized that this was just the beginning of a whole lot of "events" and "memorable" moments in her life.
Rachel and Mrs. Dennis. I believe God led us to her. She's been a really positive spiritual influence on Rachel and I still remember being so disappointed because we couldn't get into the morning class. God knows better.
The cake! ....I don't know why I signed up to bring the cake! I forgot that I switched workdays with Tina and so I had to work that day. Then I thought I'd just pick it up during lunchtime. But then I forgot we had our school picnic that day and I couldn't leave the kids at the park. So as usual, Maria comes to my rescue. She even had them put in a rainbow on this graduation cake!
Rachel and Mrs. Dennis. I believe God led us to her. She's been a really positive spiritual influence on Rachel and I still remember being so disappointed because we couldn't get into the morning class. God knows better.
The cake! ....I don't know why I signed up to bring the cake! I forgot that I switched workdays with Tina and so I had to work that day. Then I thought I'd just pick it up during lunchtime. But then I forgot we had our school picnic that day and I couldn't leave the kids at the park. So as usual, Maria comes to my rescue. She even had them put in a rainbow on this graduation cake!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home