Potty Training
I've been trying to stay home more the last two weeks to train Amanda. She's in underwear at home and it's hit/miss. Some days she tells us when she needs to go and other days she goes and doesn't have a care in the world. She says "pee pee" when she needs to #2 and says "farting" to mask that she's wet her pants. ....so I'm guessing she's not quite ready...but we'll see how this coming week goes. I wanted to train her over the summer but maybe that's a bit ambitious. Nonetheless, isn't she cute on the potty???
In case you're wondering, that's Randy's idea to take this picture. Oopss...I didn't quite make it to the potty on time!
In case you're wondering, that's Randy's idea to take this picture. Oopss...I didn't quite make it to the potty on time!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home