Conversations in the Car
Some of our best conversations are in the car...I'm not sure if that's something to boast about or not???
Amanda: What's that????
Mom: A man on a bicycle
Amanda: Why he has no shirt? When I grow bigger, I will ride my bicycle with no shirt!
Rachel: You can't! Your belly is all scratched up(Amanda's allergies/ezcema has been really bad this week-she's on antibiotics)
Amanda: Ok...when my belly is better, I will ride my bike with no shirt...or how about a bandaid???
Rachel: No, that won't work! A bandaid doesn't heal your "ouwee"-only God can heal you....but the bandaid just protects you.
Mom: Well said, Rachel!
Amanda: What's that????
Mom: A man on a bicycle
Amanda: Why he has no shirt? When I grow bigger, I will ride my bicycle with no shirt!
Rachel: You can't! Your belly is all scratched up(Amanda's allergies/ezcema has been really bad this week-she's on antibiotics)
Amanda: Ok...when my belly is better, I will ride my bike with no shirt...or how about a bandaid???
Rachel: No, that won't work! A bandaid doesn't heal your "ouwee"-only God can heal you....but the bandaid just protects you.
Mom: Well said, Rachel!

1 Comments:
At 5:11 AM ,
mark said...
i wish i could have heard that! thanks for making me smile. please give the girls annoying hugs from me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home