Ballerinas...NOT!
Here's a picture of Rachel when she was three, taking ballet lessons. She took them for a couple months and decided she really didn't want to do it anymore. I was pretty disappointed. As a kid, I'd always wanted to take ballet but never had the chance....in fact, I never had the chance to do much in terms of lessons and here I was willing to drive them, etc....
Anyways, fast forward...three years later, Amanda is wearing the same outfit but she's about 6 months younger. She was so excited last week about ballet at her first lessons. Then, today she was crying and stomping her feet because she didn't want to go. I'm not sure if it was because she skipped her nap and was tired....or am I having a repeat?????????????? So really, it's my problem, right? I'm not supposed to vicariously live through my children! Please, someone remind me of that!
Anyways, fast forward...three years later, Amanda is wearing the same outfit but she's about 6 months younger. She was so excited last week about ballet at her first lessons. Then, today she was crying and stomping her feet because she didn't want to go. I'm not sure if it was because she skipped her nap and was tired....or am I having a repeat?????????????? So really, it's my problem, right? I'm not supposed to vicariously live through my children! Please, someone remind me of that!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home