Amanda and Jocelyn's Cake
We celebrated their birthdays...only 6 days apart....by having a red velvet and strawberry ice cream cake! Amanda was sooo excited to eat it!
Pony decorations...and Ariel...courtesy of Rachel and Jocelyn
I can't believe Amanda is three and Jocelyn is six. It only seemed yesterday that Rachel and Jocelyn were born and we were all trying to figure this mystery called motherhood. Now Pau Pau's house is chaotic with four wild children running around like crazy every Sunday night. I do enjoy hearing this because I know one day, they will all be "cool" teenagers and sit around quietly listening to their ipods(or whatever else they'll have then) ....and then we'll miss these days.
I can't believe Amanda is three and Jocelyn is six. It only seemed yesterday that Rachel and Jocelyn were born and we were all trying to figure this mystery called motherhood. Now Pau Pau's house is chaotic with four wild children running around like crazy every Sunday night. I do enjoy hearing this because I know one day, they will all be "cool" teenagers and sit around quietly listening to their ipods(or whatever else they'll have then) ....and then we'll miss these days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home