Lee Chronicles

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Week Without Daddy-Aug 7-13th

Randy went away for a week to have some adventurous fun in New Mexico for a week...I was glad that he could go because he had been having really bad backaches and I was worried he would miss the chance to go on his trip. However, I was also worried about entertaining these two lovely gals all week.....overall, the week went well. They were mostly well behaved except for a few tantrums...which is all one can expect. In fact, I think I tired myself out by planning too many activities. It was great fun but boy, was I tired by the time Randy came home! Matching dresses that Felicia bought the girls last summer...here they are playing with balls that they got from their new favorite restaurant, Red Robin. We went there for lunch with Young.


We went to a really fun kiddie pool that was only 3 feet deep all the way across, complete with slides and a mushroom waterfall. They had so much fun but I was tired after 3 hours!

Chloe, Jocelyn, Christa, Brandon, Allison, Rachel and Maria at the pool. Many more were not pictured here!


Amanda, Allison and Rachel at the Junior Museum.



Young spent some time with us at the Discovery Museum where we saw the new Curious George Exhibit.


Inside the face painting area, there's a sign that reads something to the effect of letting children paint their own faces....and not to let the parents do it....hehee...here it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home