Way Too Long
As the kids are getting older, I've stopped posting and have been using more FB. The other day we stumbled across the blog and enjoyed so much reading the old entries. It's inspired me to continue to post, just for our own family. It's been over a year since the last post!
R is now in 4th grade...all grown up! She's doing ballet, swimming, piano and flute. Her biggest complaint is hw...which she even gets over the weekend. I'm with her on this one. She likes quiet and enjoys being at home, relaxing and reading or playing.
A is in first grade. She told me she raised her hand during calendar time last week and said, "Mrs. M...I have a booger on the bottom of my shoe." She said her teacher looked upset for interrupting with this irrelevant information and said, "Well, get a tissue and wipe it off. If it doesn't come off, then that's too bad." This tells you what kind of girl she is...all too sassy.
R is now in 4th grade...all grown up! She's doing ballet, swimming, piano and flute. Her biggest complaint is hw...which she even gets over the weekend. I'm with her on this one. She likes quiet and enjoys being at home, relaxing and reading or playing.
A is in first grade. She told me she raised her hand during calendar time last week and said, "Mrs. M...I have a booger on the bottom of my shoe." She said her teacher looked upset for interrupting with this irrelevant information and said, "Well, get a tissue and wipe it off. If it doesn't come off, then that's too bad." This tells you what kind of girl she is...all too sassy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home