Lee Chronicles

Friday, September 15, 2006

God Knows What We Need

Amanda is 7 weeks this week. Last night, Amanda slept 4.5 hours last night...the longest stretch so far! Usually, it's 3 hours or sometimes 2. I was getting very discouraged and tired...and just worn out from all the feeding and lack of sleep. Also, she was not sleeping well during the day unless someone was holding her. The last two days, I've been trying to put her more on a "schedule" and tried to swaddle her during her day time naps as well as trying to put her down awake ...and it's been helping more. Just when I was starting to feel really overwhelmed and "ready to go back to work," God gave me some more sleep and also some encouragement to keep going. He really does know how much we can handle and will not give us more than that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home