Sleep! I Need Sleep!
| The last two nights Amanda has been sleeping 4-5 hour stretches, which is great for us! However, I think that I've been so sleep deprived the last two months that I'm having a hard time falling asleep. So I still wake up often, expecting her to wake up or just checking to see what time it is! And I can't seem to nap during the day either. Rachel's sleep is altering too. Certain days, she'll lay in her room for an hour and not be able to sleep. I think she may be growing out of her naps but I don't think I want her to, for my own sanity! So we've started this new rule...if she stays in the room for an hour and still can't sleep, she can get up and have quiet play for an hour. That means no talking to me or anyone and she can't be too noisy. So I guess I still have what I need...which is just some sanity time to myself but most of the time, I can't time it with Amanda's sleep schedule...just yet! Poor Randy...even though now we're just breastfeeding, he wakes up everytime I wake up or Amanda stirs so he's not getting sleep either! Conclusion: The Lee household is in need of some serious sleep. |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home