
Rachel's favorite school buddy, Bella
We had Rachel's party a week early at My Gym! She was so excited because so many of her school and church friends were there to celebrate with her. Of course, her favorite cousin ended up wearing the same pants as her...only by coincidence!


Rachel really wanted pink flowers on her cake...topped off by our four favorite princesses!

Family Shot

Rachel was dragged around on sled wearing a purple boa and beads....

Kids Area....

Mom's Corner........

Mission Impossible....

A few of Rachel's school friends

Heh...I want to open something too!

Yeah! I had a great time! Thanks, Mom and Dad! Praise God I'm four years old now!
1 Comments:
At 3:21 PM ,
prattdanny said...
love your blog. for some reason can not find the rss feed. had it on opera can not find it on firefox
uncle danny
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home