Lee Chronicles

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

An Oil Change...at any cost!


It has been an ordeal getting our first oil change on the minvan! Randy went twice to Capitol Honda and they said the wait was over an hour. So the other day, after Amanda's allergy appointment, I decided, at any cost, I was going to get this oil change on Steven's Creek...no matter how long the wait was! It didn't matter that I had both girls and no food/drink on me!

Little did I know this dealer didn't have a play area like the other so....we decided to walk down Steven's Creek Blvd. in search of adventure. Have you ever walked down Steven's Creek?????I felt like I was the only person in the world walking there as cars whizzed by and looked at us! We came across a Round Table's about a block and a half down...and what a treasure! A separate kids' room with an area for Amanda and an area for Rachel in the same room! Can you believe that I was so desperate I even asked the cashier if we could play there without ordering food??? She said, "Sure! No problem!" Of course...after coming home and telling Randy about it...we decided to go back to the same place on Saturday because Rachel kept saying how much fun she had...and could she actually eat there this time???

Amanda's first pizza along with some rice...


Jocelyn and Rachel hanging like monkeys.......



My Surfing Pose




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home