Swimming Update
Can you tell by the smile on her face! She finally got her first swimming ribbon! The one item that was holding her back for so many weeks was the "bob..." put your head in the water and blow bubbles for three consecutive times. Two weeks ago, Rachel had a breakthrough and just "went for it!" She did everything the teacher asked her to and had a good attitude...I was really, really surprised but also really thankful. For weeks, I doubted my own convictions about making Rachel stick with swimming...even with all of her whining, crying and bargaining. I was the embarassed parent whose child screamed and cried, "No, I don't want to do it! I'm not doing it!"
As for Randy's ideas for her in the bathtub...ok..I guess we have to give him a little credit where it is due!
As for Randy's ideas for her in the bathtub...ok..I guess we have to give him a little credit where it is due!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home