October 31, 2007-Hallelujah Party
Look at Rachel and Allison climbing this huge jumper rope contraption. Both Maria and I were skeptical about whether they could do it or not...but they insisted on waiting in line over 15 minutes for it and they actually did it! I'm glad that I kept my thoughts to myself and allowed Rachel to explore and expand her own horizons!
Rachel "fished" two duckies for herself and Amanda...identical ducks that have a little tiara on the head...both of them now hold their ducks to sleep every night. It's hilarious. And Rachel knows the distinction between her's and Amanda's...don't even ask me! Some things I just don't question.
We spent the night at the Hallelujah Party at The River Church...Rachel had her very first taste of cotton candy! There were lots of games and candy...and fun stuff!

Rachel "fished" two duckies for herself and Amanda...identical ducks that have a little tiara on the head...both of them now hold their ducks to sleep every night. It's hilarious. And Rachel knows the distinction between her's and Amanda's...don't even ask me! Some things I just don't question.We spent the night at the Hallelujah Party at The River Church...Rachel had her very first taste of cotton candy! There were lots of games and candy...and fun stuff!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home