Update on Fast
Ok...so Rachel has finally decided on:
1.Clifford
2.McDonald's
3.candy
Yesterday, we went to Walmart to drop off bags for my school and as we were meeting Randy inside the store, what do I see in his hand????? A McD bag! As I shot him a look, he all of a sudden realized his mistake! He thought he would be nice and surprise Rachel but he totally forgot! Of course, Rachel wanted to eat it but we kept reminding her of her promise to God...and she was fine! Later that day...we took turns going out to the minivan because "we forgot something"...and slowly ate the fries that way...and Amanda secretly had the nuggets.
1.Clifford
2.McDonald's
3.candy
Yesterday, we went to Walmart to drop off bags for my school and as we were meeting Randy inside the store, what do I see in his hand????? A McD bag! As I shot him a look, he all of a sudden realized his mistake! He thought he would be nice and surprise Rachel but he totally forgot! Of course, Rachel wanted to eat it but we kept reminding her of her promise to God...and she was fine! Later that day...we took turns going out to the minivan because "we forgot something"...and slowly ate the fries that way...and Amanda secretly had the nuggets.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home