Where Have We Been?
It's been several weeks since our last blog entry. Where have we been? Rachel got sick after Amanda got over her croup and then Rachel gave it to both Amanda and I. We also took a trip to Tucson last week and it was a very rough trip. We forgot our camera(maybe it was sort of God's way of helping us to "get over" our trip!) and so no pictures to post until Christine gives us her pics maybe next week! Needless to say, both Amanda and I got fevers on the airplane ride to Tucson and carried the fever all throughout the trip. We really enjoyed Monica and Elliot's wedding luau and were so happy that we could celebrate Randy's grandmother's 100th birthday with her....but otherwise, the trip was hard. Amanda was up most all the nights and I was battling a fever with no sleep.
Here's a picture of Amanda a few hours after our return:


Amanda fell asleep in the car on the way home from the airport so I carried her into the house. I brought her into the girls' room, thinking she would keep sleeping. She woke up...looked around and had a HUGE grin on her face! She then scattered to the floor, grabbed her shoes and insisted on going out to the backyard...I guess she was really homesick!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home