Lee Chronicles

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Two Weeks Only

It's only been two weeks since I've last blogged but it certainly has felt like a lifetime! So much has happened! We got sick AGAIN and I lost my voice. Have you ever tried shoe shopping for two girls without a voice? Not a good idea! Then Randy had conferences last week and mine were this week. Last week we also had the site visit for the DSA application and I was at school until 7:30 on quite a few nights trying to clean up the school and get things organized. But the great news is that we are now officially a Distinguished School!!!!!!!...and I get to go to Anaheim in May! On top of all this, I've been trying to get Rachel registered for school which involves filling out some transfer papers and figuring how where everything goes. I was really stressed out about all of the above. But you know what I read today? The story of Jesus and the disciples out in the boat and He asked them to walk on water. And they lacked the faith ...and they did not gain any insight from the previous lesson, which was the feeding of the five thousand. So it goes without saying, I'm the same...always lacking the insight to remember to trust, inspite of the numerous times He's shown me how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home