The Lord's Prayer-Rachel's Rendition
Rachel has been learning The Lord's Prayer at school and has asked me to help her memorize it. So we've been practicing at home. She says:
"Our Father who art in Heaven
Howard be thy name"
Who is Howard???????????????????I don't know! Is he a new Bible character that I'm not aware of?
oh...hallow it be Thy name!
It has been good...it has made me to reflect on the meaning of this prayer as I've been trying my best to define words such as temptation and hallow to a five year old. It makes me think..yeah, what does it really mean and what does it mean in my own life?
"Our Father who art in Heaven
Howard be thy name"
Who is Howard???????????????????I don't know! Is he a new Bible character that I'm not aware of?
oh...hallow it be Thy name!
It has been good...it has made me to reflect on the meaning of this prayer as I've been trying my best to define words such as temptation and hallow to a five year old. It makes me think..yeah, what does it really mean and what does it mean in my own life?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home