Beach Day
We're trying to enjoy the last days of summer...unfortunately, the beach was quite cold the day that we went but it warmed up around 2:30 pm...when we left! The girls had fun.
Here is Amanda relaxing on our chair enjoying the view of the ocean while munching on a nectarine.

Here is Amanda relaxing on our chair enjoying the view of the ocean while munching on a nectarine.
The girls found a piece of old string that occupied them for a long time. Here I think they are trying to teach Amanda how to Limbo.
The waves did get quite high and close to the shore. In fact, one of Randy's brilliant ideas when we first got there was he had Rachel building a sand castle too close to the water and many of her sand toys got washed away...and both girls got wet. So here I am yelling, "Randy..run..run..go get them!" And the girls are screaming, "Daddy..over there!...over there I see one!" We retrieved most of them and some we saw an hour later! Amanda was talking about it all day and all night...when she went to sleep the next two nights, she kept saying, "Jeh Jeh's toy..water...washed away..."

The waves did get quite high and close to the shore. In fact, one of Randy's brilliant ideas when we first got there was he had Rachel building a sand castle too close to the water and many of her sand toys got washed away...and both girls got wet. So here I am yelling, "Randy..run..run..go get them!" And the girls are screaming, "Daddy..over there!...over there I see one!" We retrieved most of them and some we saw an hour later! Amanda was talking about it all day and all night...when she went to sleep the next two nights, she kept saying, "Jeh Jeh's toy..water...washed away..."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home