Lee Chronicles

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day

Rachel and her new teacher....they've known each other since Rachel was a baby!
Rachel's new friend Erin

Rachel and Hannah-first day big smiles!


On Monday, Rachel started her first day of K! What an exciting morning! We also had our first day of work as well. We had to wake the girls up and leave the house by 6:50 because I wanted to see Rachel off before going to work. We dropped Amanda off and then Rachel changed out of her PJ's at my mom's and ate breakfast in the car! When we got to school, I fixed Rachel's hair in Randy's room and we took a picture with Ellen. As she filed into the room, I got a little choked up as I saw her leaving me. She marched right in and never looked back. In fact, later the parents stayed for a bit and she gave me that look like, "Why are you still here?" She immediately went to her friend Erin that she had met last Friday at the orientation. All day long, Randy said she was smiling and having a great time! She came home with a "I survived the first day of K " necklace and couldn't wait for day two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home