Lee Chronicles

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

July Updates


July has already past...summer is well under way...we finished our summer last week...and today Rachel says, "I'm bored....I'm tired of playing in my kitchen and reading books!"


It actually has been a very busy month with many, many doctors, dentists, optomitrist, and various other appointments. But here is my BIGGEST praise so far this summer: Amanda is only mildly allergic to peanuts...3 which is next to nothing! I was so thrilled when I found out. I looked back on my journal and it was exactly last summer that I began prayer dutifully and daily for the girls' allergies, believing that only God could deliver them and not man. I praise God for answering my requests and look forward to Him answering Rachel's request as well. In fact, she asked me the other day if she'll ever outgrow her allergy. I told her that it's up to her to begin praying for herself...perhaps that is God's lesson for her. She's a 9 ...1-8 is considered non-significant and she's a 9...so it's not terrible but she still has to carry the epipen. God is good!


Here are their stats:

Rachel is 42 pds...43 inches...favorite words: princess, stop messing with me

Amanda is 28 pds..34 inches...favorite words: funny, my castle(translation: my bed), come with me



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home