November


Can't believe it's November already. Where does the time fly? November always brings report cards ( I have two more to do!), rain, change of season in the girls' clothes...and Thanksgiving! Yeah that Halloween is over!
Rachel has settled in at school and enjoys being there. She doesn't spend much time eating at school because she's always trying to play, and so she tries to make up her calories during dinner! Her favorite activity during free choice is stenciling/drawing/coloring. Outside, she just loves to run around in circles with her friends. At home, lately she's into "serving" her family...breakfast, snacks, drinks....
Amanda is way too independent for her own good! She refuses to be boosted into her carseat, won't use a bib and won't let us put her shoes on. I was almost late the other day because she spent ten minutes trying to put her shoes on!
Randy and I are busy as usual. Randy just finished a half marathon, inspite of some injuries. Yeah for my hubby! We alternate weeks teaching ESL at church and I've been trying to pick up more reading in my "spare time."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home