Lee Chronicles

Saturday, September 13, 2008

God is Good


I'm reminded daily that God is good. My own lack of faith is constantly evident. We've been going through refinancing lately because our 5 year fixed is up in a couple of months. I was feeling discouraged about two weeks ago and began to pray. I was upset that I'd be paying several hundred dollars more a month...with nothing new/different to show for it. Then I started praying that God would bless this task. The very human and sarcastic side of me said, "What are you asking for...that God would change the whole economy for one single more human that wants to refinance?" I told God that was what I was thinking and asked for more faith.
Last Thursday, we found out about the rates dropping as a result of the gov stepping in with the F.M. shares as an effort to keep the economy going. As they continued to drop, all I could see was my own lack of faith and God saying, "Yes, I can do it for you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home