Weekly Routines Begin....


School is in a rountine now and Randy is basically in charge of Rachel everyday..which leaves me a little bit more time with Amanda on my off days. Wednesday was Amanda's first day at BSF class and she had so much fun! The teacher said she did great and Amanda kept saying , "Amanda's class!" Yesterday she said to me, "God made world!" I think that's from Sunday School and she's been singing Jesus Loves Me but her "Jesus" sounds like "Lourvis." I've only attended for two weeks but I love being able to study God's word and having the chance and freedom to do it.
Rachel enjoys her time at school and has really made herself at home there. We had to switch our swimming times to Sunday because she was just too tired, and me too, to go on Mondays. But she's doing well and can kind of do the backstroke if she is not scared. Her treading is improving. I finally went and bought a Primer piano book for her but haven't had the discipline to start her yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home