Lee Chronicles

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Computer Crash!

Our computer has finally crashed! After 6 years of abuse and countless photos stored on there, it has refused to work any longer...however, the new one is not coming until 7/6! For those who have been checking the blog, sorry no pics for the last month or so! It's been taking me years to upload photos so I've given up. Notice in the last few entries, in an effort to minimize time, I've made the pics smaller!

This week we have been busy at VBS. God is good. Amanda enjoys the singing time in the morning and doesn't complain about being in the nursery all morning. Rachel is learning/singing each day and loves the crafts. Me...I've enjoyed working with the 4th grade girls and each day God has taught me a new lesson from them. He is good.

Randy started his GATE summer school so he's been busy with that. Mark is visiting and the girls enjoy hassling him, to no end. We've taken a break from swimming but Rachel is doing KidzArt and started tennis. I'm hoping to spark an interest in her in piano. She has also been enjoying doing her TWA with Randy and has gotten into this whole highlighter/journal thing which is great! Amanda walks around the house singing, "powerful!"

I just came back from two days in Vegas with Becky and thoroughly enjoyed doing nothing. To be honest, we saw very little of Vegas. We laid around alot and talked and took naps....we did manage 2 buffets(yummy for Bellagio!) and saw the Vegas version of Phantom of the Opera. Because I saw it for the first time in college, it brought back many memories and I kept thinking, "We were so naive then!"

Our family also spent a weekend at a beach house in Watsonville. I wish I could post pictures ...hopefully after 7/6! Rachel loved playing in the water and Amanda got over her fear of being washed away!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM , Blogger prattdanny said...

    Sorry to hear about your computer. will miss the pictures but know how hard to keep up. Is the new computer going to be a PC or a Mac
    Uncle Danny & Aunt Susan

     
  • At 8:45 AM , Blogger Winnie said...

    PC of course!....sorry, if I'm offending you! Thanks for keeping up with us!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home