Week with Sunny
What could be a better week than one spent with Sunny, my buddy and roommate from college and grad school???? I wish she lived closer!
My dear husband, bless his heart, conspired with her to surprise me! On Monday, Sunny and I were talking on the phone when Randy said, "heh, can you get the door?" I opened the door and there was Sunny, standing there still talking to me! That was one of the best surprises I've had in my entire 30 something life!!!!! I was in shock for about half the night. The next great surprise was that he bought us tickets to see Wicked!!!!! And on top of that, we also spent two days, one night, in the city ...hanging out, eating at John's Grill, walking Fisherman's Wharf and riding those darn touristy cable cars! On top of that, Sunny helped me out with picking Amanda up from school one afternoon and have been playing and entertaining the girls. EVERYONE needs a Sunny in their lives!
My dear husband, bless his heart, conspired with her to surprise me! On Monday, Sunny and I were talking on the phone when Randy said, "heh, can you get the door?" I opened the door and there was Sunny, standing there still talking to me! That was one of the best surprises I've had in my entire 30 something life!!!!! I was in shock for about half the night. The next great surprise was that he bought us tickets to see Wicked!!!!! And on top of that, we also spent two days, one night, in the city ...hanging out, eating at John's Grill, walking Fisherman's Wharf and riding those darn touristy cable cars! On top of that, Sunny helped me out with picking Amanda up from school one afternoon and have been playing and entertaining the girls. EVERYONE needs a Sunny in their lives!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home