UCLA Visit-June
We made a visit to UCLA before Disneyland to return a sweatshirt and to satisfy my craving to visit my old school. I LOVE going there! It's like revisiting the past in the most wonderful way. Randy is so amused by how giddy and happy I get when I talk about my UCLA days. My hope for the girls is for them to have that same experience. So much has changed there and the biggest change is the fact that I'm growing old! We were the only ones with kids there and we even went to Dykstra 10th floor to visit my old dorm room! The kids were NOT impressed. In fact, Rachel was downright bored! I kind of got upset at her for not sharing my enthusiasm and later had to apologize for that. Amanda was well...you know, every place is just another opportunity for her to run around and mess around!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home