Hello Fishies
We are proud owners of pets! That's the best we could do...for now. I couldn't see taking care of another living thing. Randy has promised it will be his entire responsibility. I don't want to learn anything about this tank because then I would be responsible for it. Notice the Dora "souveniers" that the girls conveniently convinced Randy to purchase.....of course I was not present to witness this! Also...notice there are no fish in there! It took us a week to decide what to get so you'll have to wait to find out next time!

2 Comments:
At 1:39 PM ,
Selina said...
Good for you! The girls will love it. I grew up with hamsters, fish, birds, eventually dogs... I don't know if I have the same energy my mom has to keep up with family and pets too! My six-year old has been asking for a pet too!
At 9:54 PM ,
Winnie said...
Wow! Selina...I never knew you grew up with pets! I never saw you as a pet person. Well..you should be proud of me...we watched some chicks for R's Kindergarten teacher last weekend while she was out of town. That was a stretch for me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home