Are They Really Sisters?
Daddy calls my hair a "mohawk" which goes nicely with my chubby cheeks! ...and arms that never stop moving!
Yesterday I commented to Randy that perhaps Amanda was not feeling well or was kind of "lethargic." My reasoning being that I can put her in the bouncer and she'll happily sit there for at least half an hour or play quietly on the floor staring at her playmate. He said I was being silly...just because Rachel never let us out of our sight even at two months doesn't mean Amanda is the same. Are they really related? They are so different in so many ways! But I'm thankful and it reminds me that each one is made uniquely by God and have their own special qualities.
Speaking of sleep, Amanda did a 5.5 hour stretch last night at 7 weeks old! Randy woke me up at 1 a.m. and said she was "stirring." I got up...pulled my hair back..washed my hands and waited....and waited..and fell back asleep until 2:30! I hope this continues!...not to compare again but Rachel did not do a 5 hour stretch until she was around 4 months!

Yesterday I commented to Randy that perhaps Amanda was not feeling well or was kind of "lethargic." My reasoning being that I can put her in the bouncer and she'll happily sit there for at least half an hour or play quietly on the floor staring at her playmate. He said I was being silly...just because Rachel never let us out of our sight even at two months doesn't mean Amanda is the same. Are they really related? They are so different in so many ways! But I'm thankful and it reminds me that each one is made uniquely by God and have their own special qualities.
Speaking of sleep, Amanda did a 5.5 hour stretch last night at 7 weeks old! Randy woke me up at 1 a.m. and said she was "stirring." I got up...pulled my hair back..washed my hands and waited....and waited..and fell back asleep until 2:30! I hope this continues!...not to compare again but Rachel did not do a 5 hour stretch until she was around 4 months!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home