Lee Chronicles

Friday, September 29, 2006

Thoughts About My First Born



One of Rachel's "non-purple" outfits that I coerced her to wear!

In case I forget someday, Rachel's favorite color is purple...purple everything! All of the purple vitamins are gone in our bottle and now we're left with eating orange and pink. The teachers at school are still trying to remember all of the kids' names. Today Rachel's teacher said that she can always recognize Rachel because she's always wearing purple.

Today...I realized that Rachel has become one of my closest friends...just like I enjoy talking, eating, shopping or just hanging out with my girlfriends, I feel the same towards her. I'm not really sure when this happened...I just realized it today. When I go grocery shopping, I enjoy her commentaries on people that pass by(not always the most appropriate) and her opinions on what we ought to eat for dinner and which item is "cheaper." When we share a pretzel together at the mall, it's definitely more fun than eating one without her. I knew I always wanted a daughter because of this but I didn't expect to feel this way for at least several more years.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home