Lee Chronicles

Friday, November 07, 2008

Blessing in Disguise

"I'm making good use of my toes as well. It serves as a book holder!"


Today I was resentful that it was Friday and I was sitting at home all morning waiting for the dishwasher guy to come and install our panel that was broken. You know how they say, "8-12" and you have no idea when that is! He came at 10:30.





Anyways, I was resentful because there were places/things I wanted to accomplish outside of our house. However, in hindsight, God makes us slow down to reflect and enjoy what is in front of us. Amanda and I spent the whole morning together playing, watching some TV, and looking at old pictures. I was trying to put pictures in frames and sort the rest out into albums. Who normally has time for th at??????????? In reflection, I'm thankful for the time we had together and her sense of knowing that I do/can give her 100% of my attention without fighting for it with Rachel. We spent time in the backyard catching a ball, watching ants and painting "stars, letter A, and the sun."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home