Deep Thoughts on the Road
Reconstructive Surgery for those poor pumpkins from last week that had stickers, glitter and smiley faces all over them!
Rachel, " Amanda, you're making a mess!"

Rachel, " Amanda, you're making a mess!"
As I was driving one day, I suddenly felt sad for my girls...their idyllic (sp?) life is so surreal and so "protected." As they grow older, life will become harder...peer pressure and the idea of not measuring up will become a reality and basically life won't be as "fun." Sad thought, heh? The realization that this is coming their way made me really sad.
On the other spectrum, I did some pretty darn fun things in college....the realization that they would be coming upon that as well...well, to be honest, that part scares me because I know what they're walking into. On the other hand, 15 years from now, it may all be different anyways.
Conclusion: I have none. Just random thoughts.
Mostly...though, I am thankful for the fun times we have now and the opportunity to shower them with good memories.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home