Lee Chronicles

Sunday, July 05, 2009

July Updates

Blogging is not the same without pictures! But it is still a good way to chronicle our family memories.

We started our home tutoring program and it has been going well. The tricky part has been dropping/picking up Amanda so she wont' bother us. But it's only three days a week so it's not bad. I find that I really do enjoy seeing/working with kids and enjoy the oppt to be a part of their life, in a short period of time. I think the tricky part is having my own kids and then when all of my "kid energies" are spent, I need to "refuel."

Amanda will be three in three weeks. She loves to pretend and use character voices. I think she has potential for comedic relief...at least in our own family! We went to the circus last Friday and she really enjoyed seeing the clowns. HOwever, she didn't have the patience to sit through the two hour show but enjoyed the "preshow" where the kids got to go inside the ring and practice circus tricks! We have also gone to the farm recently with Mark, where enjoyed seeing the goats and cows. And one of her new favorite things to do is to dump water on Rachel's head when she's not looking when they are in their little girafee pool!

Rachel continues to enjoy writing notes to everyone...coloring and drawing...and listening to the Little House series that we've been reading together. Her favorite part at the circus were the acrobats and eating blue cotton candy. She continues to be very particular about what she wears although now it's summer and her new daily uniform consists of a skirt and a T shirt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home