Lee Chronicles

Monday, September 14, 2009

Rejoice...Rejoice


Some of you are know I've been complaining lately about Rachel's hw and how it is just too much and too hard for her...ok, so I'm going to stop complaining. God is convicting me of the need to just close my mouth! I needed to hear Amanda sing, "Owee kajoice...Owee kajoice(translation: I will rejoice)...This is the day the Lord has made." She has been singing this, in English and Mandarin, for the last week. So tonight, it hits me that I need to stop being a complainer and grumbler and just be thankful for each day I have...and this is the allotment that God has given to me. That's not to say I don't get impatient doing hw with her...trust me I do...tonight was no exception...but I'm also reminded that He knows where I fall short and where I need to ask for new grace for the new day. I pray that my own shortcomings in dealing with this would not hinder her in any way....out of all the jobs I've ever had, I'd say this probably is the hardest...doesn't pale in comparison to inventorying housewares at Macy's all day or selling beer at a Stanford football game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home