Lee Chronicles

Monday, September 07, 2009

Sunny's Pics

Rachel specifically asked me if I could put this pic online for her...she actually said, "Facebook!" and I said, "How about the blog then?" I'm still a little weirded out about putting too many pics on FB! Rachel was willing, surprisingly, to pose here. All week, she kept running away from Sunny everytime she had the camera in her hands!
Sunny and I at Fort Point...this is the closest I've come on foot to the Golden Gate. When we were at the very top of the fort, we could see out over the bay. It was beautiful but extremely cold and windy. At the bottom, you could literally see the underside of the bridge. You see our matching fleece wear???? I'm one to never buy anything touristy but I tell you...that was the best $9.95 I spent on our trip! We were freezing to death and that fleece carried us all day!

Sunny and her tourist ways...I kept making fun of her for wanting to ride the cable cars but it was actually fun! There were too many people so we had stand outside in the back and it was very bumpy at times but we got the best views!



Amanda being coy with Sunny and the camera. Sunny rented some new lens while she was here and kept wanting to try them out....Amanda was the most willing!



Even brushing of the teeth could not escape Sunny's lenses!





Stinky Feet!




We went hiking one morning after Amanda went to preschool. On our way home, we stopped by Jamba Juice and Amanda was so thrilled to come home to a little cup of her own!









2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home