
Amanda said, "I can't believe it. I got my first swimming ribbon!"

After church trying to catch a snail in the plastic bug catcher...the operative word is "bug."

"Yeah! Let me perform a dance for you!"

Hanging out with the Xue girls...

We had a PBC reunion with our old fellowship group at the park. The girls had a blast getting wet...unplanned again on my part! You would think I had learned from Six Flags not to have Amanda's shoes get wet again! I'm not sure what Amanda is trying to do here....It was wonderful to see old friends and new babies/kids and hear how the Lord is working in person's life. It was kind of sad to think of old times past and at the same time, both Randy and I walked away that afternoon being grateful for the past but also for where He has brought us since then.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home